Request a Free Quote
Roofing and Siding for the Warrenton Area
Roof Repair and Replacement
At Vertex Roofing Contractors, we go out of our way to make sure that our clients in Warrenton are completely satisfied before we leave the job site. During our free estimate evaluation, our estimator will listen to your needs/concerns. He’ll then assess your roof for damage and weaknesses, and recommend either roof replacement or roof repair, depending on what is in your best interests. After the initial evaluation, we will provide a detailed scope of work along with a price. If you decide to move forward, we will secure the necessary materials, schedule the production crew when it is convenient for you, and assign a roofing foreman who will oversee the job to make sure that your expectations are met.
Our roofers are trained and certified and comply with the highest safety standards to ensure each job is done properly. We offer Warrenton, VA residents upgraded HD architectural shingles for no additional cost. We’ll offer to install ridge vents to make your home more comfortable during the summer months.
Do you need a new roof or repair?
- Most asphalt roofs last 20 to 30 years, and tile or metal roofs often last 30 or more years. Weather damage and neglect can shorten a roof’s lifespan. If your roof shows signs of wear from weathering, it may be time for a replacement.
- See if your shingles are cracked, curled, or if some are missing. If you have “balding” shingles or if you find granules in your gutters, your roof probably needs replacement. If the flashing around your chimneys or vents is loose or rusty, your roof probably needs replacement. If moss is growing on your shingles, this can be an indication of damp spots under the shingles where leaks could develop over time creating significant damage over time.
- Take a close look inside your attic. See if there is any discoloration in the plywood, indicating that water may be leaking under the shingles.
- And, see if there is a sag in any of the plywood sheets. Any visible drop in your roof line is an indication that the wood may be rotting and deteriorating. If neglected, sags have the potential over time to cause the roof to collapse.
Siding Installation and Repair
Siding has become a very popular and exceptionally versatile choice for protecting and showing off the beauty of a home. Vinyl and fiber cement siding are top choices for new home construction, and that trend is only gaining traction over time. Luckily, Vertex Roofing Contractors Inc. specializes in siding installation too!
- Durability – Vinyl and fiber cement siding are made to withstand the elements, such as wind and impact from hail, and resist excessive moisture, meaning they won’t rot or corrode over time.
- Minimal maintenance – Compared to other materials, vinyl and fiber cement siding are essentially maintenance-free and can retain their original quality for years to come, with minimal maintenance.
- Save money on heating & cooling – New siding can prevent heat and cooling loss, and you will notice heating and cooling costs are lower.
- Versatility – New siding comes in hundreds of different colors and textures, giving you the options you want to style your home exactly as you wish.
From curb appeal to lower utility bills, new siding is a great choice with numerous advantages and many different options to choose from to suit any home or business.